Journey House Campus Ministry, an ecumenical Christian outreach located adjacent to and serving UW-River Falls and Chippewa Valley Technical College River Falls, is seeking applicants for Campus Minister. This is a 50%, year-round salaried position reporting to the Journey House Board of Directors.
Applicants should possess:
- A passion for youg adult Christian ministry
- Proficiency and experience in ministry with college-age students
- Proven leadership skills in a team setting
- Budget management experience
- The ability to plan and oversee ministry programs
Both lay and clergy applicantions will be accepted for consideration; applicant screening will begin on June 30, 2014, and continue until the position is filled. Questions should be directed to Gorden Hedahl, Board Chair, 715-426-6082 or email@example.com.
A full job description and information on submitting letters of interest and resumes are available on the web at https://journeyhousecampusministry.org/campus-minister-job-opening/